- Computer Science 11k 11k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 773 773 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 651 651 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 601 601 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 What are the reasons to learn different algorithms / data structures serving the same purpose?
- 118 Is there any use for unique_ptr with array?
- 54 Why don't compilers automatically insert deallocations?
- 39 What is the difference between a 'page' of memory and a 'frame' of memory?
- 21 Does the Y combinator contradict the Curry-Howard correspondence?
- 18 What makes PROLOG Turing-complete?
- 18 Is 2**x faster to compute than exp(x)?
- View more network posts →
0 Is modelling on topic? Sep 3 '15