- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Information Security 603 603 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 453 453 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 373 373 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 319 319 22 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Sequential identifying string that can't be reverse engineered (the "invoice number" problem)
- 37 How to count how many values per level in a given factor?
- 16 Tool in unix to subtract text files?
- 14 Create a Python 3 virtual environment
- 14 How to save pillow image object to Django ImageField?
- 13 makemigrations doesn't detect changes in model
- 13 python gettext error: Can't convert '__proxy__' object to str implicitly
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 12 '16