I enjoy programming, and hold an interest in engineering as well, although I can only call myself knowledgeable about the first. I enjoy the theory and design behind programming languages, and I quite enjoy thinking of all kinds of things.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '15 at 14:23
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 773 773 22 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Engineering 209 209 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Game Development 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 How can I make ctrl+left/right keys to move by whole word in tmux?
- 29 How can virtual texturing actually be efficient?
- 21 How do Pratt parsers compare to other parser types and why are they used so little?
- 19 Generating unique random numbers (integers) between 0 and 'x'
- 19 How to automatically run commands on SSH login?
- 14 How many polygons in a scene can modern hardware reach while maintaining realtime, and how to get there?
- 10 With modern fillrates and deferred rendering, is occlussion culling still relevant?
- View more network posts →