Daniel M Gessel
Driven to programming and art, having taken a break from a life full of the former to finally explore the latter, I'm now rebalancing and bringing myself up to speed on the latest graphics technology and techniques.
Though my career has largely been writing graphics drivers for GPUs, I love both HW tech and graphics algorithms.
Greater Boston Area
Member for 3 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '16 at 22:42
Top network posts
- 16 Handling Projective Aliasing In Shadow Mapping
- 10 How updating a depth buffer works in GPU?
- 7 Type conversion to GL-types
- 7 Cost of parameter passing in webgl pixel shaders?
- 7 Loop performance in a shader
- 7 Is there a way to draw spherical objects without triangles?
- 6 Machine Learning and Computer Graphics
- View more network posts →