PhD Student of Computer Science researching real-time ray tracing in the automotive industry.
Worked on real-time global illumination techniques for games in the past, using C++, DirectX and HLSL.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 '18 at 12:21
Top network posts
- 35 How physically-based is the diffuse and specular distinction?
- 15 Why do most photorealistic renderers have similar material test scenes?
- 14 Fresnel reflectance of gold: red channel greater than 1?
- 13 What is the practical difference between 3D Graphics Engine, 3D Game Engine, 3D ........?
- 12 Realistic rendering: which processes of the human eye and brain do I need to consider?
- 12 How correct is rendering in XYZ / linear RGB space?
- 12 What is the difference between importance sampling and mutiple importance sampling?
- View more network posts →