3D software developer, mostly using C++, Python, OpenGL and CUDA. 15+ years of experience in writing commercial software for the desktop, 10 years of experience in writing 3D render engines (REYES and ray tracing).
Top network posts
- 9 Dealing with blown-out highlights in PBR
- 8 Reasoning behind having to specify L for long, F,D for float, double
- 8 Path tracer - multi layered materials and importance sampling
- 6 What is the most physically accurate model of surface materials possible in computer graphics?
- 5 A recent approach for subsurface scattering
- 5 Phong BRDF in Mitsuba, Tungsten and AGI
- View more network posts →