Interested in: computer graphics, GPU programming, game engine programming, clean code & software design.
Currently Software Engineer at Havok/Microsoft in Dublin. Former chairman of Acagamics, an awesome German student game developer club.
Top network posts
- 13 Synchronizing successive OpenGL Compute Shader invocations
- 11 How many Direct/Compute/Copy Queues are meaningful?
- 10 What is the accepted method of converting shininess to roughness, and vice versa?
- 9 How do I make a sine wave without using an infinitely-increasing time value as input?
- 8 How does the view-independence of radiosity increase the calculations involved?
- 6 How many 3D textures does OpenGL support
- 6 Making a text only console game in C#. Can't figure out a way to organize states
- View more network posts →