Game development is the only reason I’m into programming. I think it’s one of the most challenging fields in computing out there, and where the coolest things happen. I dig Computer Graphics mostly, also low-level platform-specific stuff and optimizations. The inner workings of compilers and programming languages are also things I look into, every now and then.
I’m an active user of CodeReview.SE, one of the best sites in the whole StackExchange network, in my opinion. Anyone who is seriously into programming should definitely pay it a visit and become a regular! That’s where you’ll find me more often.
- Code Review 16.8k 16.8k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 How can I pass multiple textures to a single shader?
- 32 Best way to store game-wide variables
- 31 What is a stencil buffer?
- 30 Custom iterator for a linked list class
- 22 Why would a C executable be smaller when compared to C++ executable
- 21 Snake game in C++
- 20 How can virtual texturing actually be efficient?
- View more network posts →