I'm a professional game programmer specializing in audio, skeletal animation, online engineering and non traditional graphics.
I'm always researching something new and digesting it into simple code implementations with intuitive explanations. Check out my blog for the latest: http://blog.demofox.org
I also have a 1st degree black belt in kempo and am currently studying krav maga. I have also some exposure to bjj, Thai boxing, catch wrestling, chi Na, and others.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '19 at 4:33
- Computer Graphics 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 77 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 515 515 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 How is Gaussian Blur Implemented?
- 19 How to ensure constexpr function never called at runtime?
- 19 How is a light probe different than an environmental cube map?
- 18 What specifically makes quantum computers useful?
- 15 Performance of vector graphics versus bitmap or raster graphics
- 14 How is Anti Aliasing Implemented in Ray Tracing?
- 14 Why use a tent filter in path tracing?
- View more network posts →