During the day:
I'm a graphics developer at dSPACE, working on the Rendering for a car simulation software.
In my spare time I:
- feel important being the founder of New World Labs
- work on my own rendering/game engine New World Engine (downloadable at https://bitbucket.org/tlobner/new-world-engine)
- play my favourite video games
My hobbies outside of computer science:
- playing guitar and touring through Europe (in two (Melodic) Death Metal Bands)
- work out at a local gym trying to improve my max bench
Member for 3 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '19 at 5:30
Top network posts
- 15 Whom do I have to contact for a ticket refund in case of denied boarding (in the EU)?
- 8 Why is the half vector not used in diffuse BRDF Fresnel calculations?
- 7 Microfacet shading for diffuse materials
- 5 Why is the <mat-table> without a Datasource not displayed in Angular 7
- 5 Why is the half vector not used in diffuse BRDF Fresnel calculations?
- 5 Tone Mapping & Gamma Correction
- 5 Why is this not a proper solution to handling transparency in deferred rendering?
- View more network posts →